Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ella's first day of school



Ella's first Day of school was on the 2nd. I'm so behind on my blog. She really likes it and told me that her teacher is a Grandma (Ms. Betty). She really enjoys it, but has had a hard time going everyday. I cried the first day I dropped her off, because she's growing up to fast. I do have to say, however that it is a good 3 hrs. for me and the babies to have some time. We miss her while she's gone, but we know she's having a good time.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hooray for going AWAY to school! Afton adores kindergarten!

Katie said...

They really do grow up so fast! It makes me wonder how fast I'm screwin them up....

Della Hill said...

Wow, I can't believe Ella is ready for school.
She is so pretty too.
Is she still as stubborn as always?
-Della