Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Beautiful Girl!

Ella turned 5 this month and we cannot believe it. We are so grateful and blessed that she was sent to us. We love having her in our family and have loved watching her grow.

6 comments:

CtephFrid said...

Where does the time fly?!
She is beautiful!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

Jamie said...

Wow! Five years?? Time sure flies. It seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant and we met for the first time at that 1st-year med school Christmas party held at our apartment complex!! Do you remember that? I remember thinking that you looked so cute pregnant! That was five years ago...and Ella has grown into such a darling little girl!

Harris Family said...

Nikki I cried listening to the daughter song and watching the slides with Karlie. I can't believe how grown up Ella is looking! We are so excited to come and visit you!

Jessie said...

Oh what a doll! I can't believe she's 5. She is getting so big so fast! I just love her!

Katie said...

So cute! What do you do with all that hair??