Christmas was great. It was our first time not going home to UT, and we were very homesick,but I have to say that we had fun doing our own thing and making our own traditions.
WE had a huge Christmas Eve party at our house and invited a bunch of friends. There were 40+ people there. It was great. We had yummy food, and then the kids did the nativity scene for us. Afterwards we sang some Christmas songs to the guitar! It was nice, and it felt like we were surrounded by family. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Christmas morning. I was to excited to remember to do that. I am going to attempt to do a video of it. I hope it works.
So for New Year's Eve we kept it small. We our friends the Kelly's over. It was fun we had snacks and talked the whole night. Amazingly we all stayed up to see the ball drop. The most amazing part was that Ella and their little girl stayed up as well. We were all astonished. Ella was not a trouper the next day.

No comments:
Post a Comment