Monday, August 17, 2009

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July at my parents house. IT was so much fun to be iwth our family. Here is a small presentation of what I think you need to have a good holiday.

A pretend Fire Marshall

And his side kicks!


A couple of concerned bystanders, just incase!


Good looking boys and...

really cute gilrs!


A really pleased crowd


And last but not least, family, and the other kid who wouldn't get in the picture.

I also have to say how grateful I am for this country and the people who have fought for my liberty. I love all of the freedoms that I enjoy on a daily bases! I hope we can all always remember them, and keep them, and thier families in our prayers!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So Cute! Bryant is sitting on my lap and keeps saying he wants to be sitting on the grass with Jonah!

Jessie said...

Oh that was so much fun! You reaal need to email me those pictures. I love the one of all the boys! We miss you guys!

Ash said...

Your kids are adorable! I miss you guys!

Ashely