Even Jonah did it!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Ella turned 6 back in December!
Our Ella turned 6 this year and we just had a samll little party to make things easy for mom. She invited 2 of her friends over for dinner, and then cake and icecream, and then we took then to the mall for some bunjee jumping. This is what Ella did for her 5ht birthday, and she liked it so much she wanted to do it again. They all just loved it. They did back flips, and jumped as high as the second level of the mall. I have pictures, but they are blurry and they don't look very good. Her are my best ones. We can't believe she is fiv... I mean six! We love her so much and feel so blessed to be her mom and dad. She has taught us a lot these 6 little years that she has been here. We are grateful for more to come. We love you Ruthie!!!




Even Jonah did it!
Even Jonah did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, you're getting closer and closer to your cruise.......please speed up the process. :)
I think those bungee shots are awesome! Ella is just so little!
I can't believe Ella did that!!! Oakley would be scared out of her mind!
Incredible, no wonder she wanted to do it again, that looks amazing, what a great birthday.
Post a Comment