
My sweet friend Mrs.Rachel Gee took our family photos for us this year. We went up to Old Salem and found some great backgrounds. We were so happy with them and thought that they turned out so great. It was freezing cold, but the kids did great. Jonah is a crack up. He can not be serious for anything. Will was done the second we got there, and Ella was posing herself as if she has done this a million times. Anyway, it was fun. I'm so happy to have them. Will was missing from our family pics that I've had up, and he's 2.
3 comments:
it's funny (and bothersome) how fast family pictures can be out of date!
So cute!!! I would die to have Ella's hair!!! I love your family!
They turned out so cute, you all look fabulous and Rachel did a great job!
Post a Comment