Wednesday, November 3, 2010

American Girl Doll Heaven


OK so I think that Ella maybe died and went to heaven in this store. Well maybe I did a little bit too. I'm not afraid to admit it. I have loved these dolls since I was a kid! We have never been to an American girl doll store ever, and knew there was one in Atlanta. We went to check it out. We spent awhile in there looking at all of the displays, and watching a movie, reading books, looking at clothes, and shoes, and dolls. IT was fun! It was more fun to watch Ella.

Here's what the boys looked like shortly before leaving us and going to a game stop store. Notice the unintentional same look of bordome on there faces. This picture made me laugh so hard.




I asked Ella to pick out her favorite doll and display and she picked out Kit and Ruthie. Isn't that cute. We call Ella Ruthie all the time!

We did let her pick out one item to buy and it was a pair of blue glasses for the doll, becuse it was the cheaspest thing.

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

The look on the boys' face is PRICELESS!!! What troopers!!!
Oh, and I SOOOO wish you would've went dancing to the music!

Lexie said...

That picture of the boys is so funny, but I'll bet it made Ellas day. It looks like such a fun vacation - way to go!