Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family Reunions are the best

I was delighted to get to see my family from my dad's side. I grew up so close to them and haven't seen so many of them in awhile. We went to my Aunt Gizelle and Uncle Reed's home for some good Texas BBQ. My cousin John and his wife where moving there and so we all got together. It was really fun to have our kids together and watch them do the same things that we did growing up. I loved playing at there house as a kid. They have a huge orchard behind there house. It was the the funniest for tag and just playing in the dirt! Here are my kids doing the same as well as a pic of one of the World's best Grandma's! Unfortunatley I didn't take one picture of family. See here she is with my sister kids, because mine never do that!
Jonah running in the dirt
Aunt Gizelle's chickens.
My kid's admiring the chickens. Ella asked for one and she was told she could have one. I had to be the bad mom and say no. Maybe one day!

No comments: