Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whale Shark Anyone?!?!

This is the World's LARGEST Aquarium. IT was amazing!! They had multiple tanks and rooms full of all kinds of fish and different regions of them. We saw Purana's!! They don't look very mean, but I hear they bite. Here is a snippet of those aquariums.



Anyway the best was this aquarium that housed 4 Whale sharks. What's that you ask? It's a whale with the body of a shark. My worst night mare!!! I hate sharks (no offense). They terrify me to death. So to see something that looked like shark that was as big as a whale was horrifying! But it was cool! I think the enormous hammer head shark that was in there scared me more. The was also the biggest sting ray I have ever seen in my life. IT was a huge place!!!

Here we are entering the HUGE aquarium.


Here's the 2 sharks that gave me the willies!!! Check out that hammerhead!!!


Here is the whale shark. It's enormous!


...and the biggest fish I have ever seen in my life. Notice Ella and Jonah's heads are the same size as one of his polka dots on his body!
By the way did I mention that you can go scuba diving in there!

No comments: