Sunday, March 27, 2011

For the beauty of the earth!

I decided to name this post that, because in that hymn it talks about all of the amazing things that we have on this earth. I love being outdoors, and being in nature and especially the mountains! I feel close to my Heavenly Father when I am there. Maybe it's because I grew up with a great dad who has a great love,and passion for nature, and he taught me about it and to respect it. Or maybe it's because I am reminded of this amazing world that was created for us by a loving Savior so that we could have joy. In any case I am very happy when I am surrounded by the beauty of this world, and we were on this day. We decided to go hiking to a lake and then back down. We saw many wildflowers and a mommy and baby moose, that I ran from, and Josh got closer to, so he could take pictures!! I don't have any pictures of it either. Anyway we went with Lisa (Josh's sister) and her kids. It was so fun. Here are the pictures.








No comments: