Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas P.J's and more.

I 'm catching up finally. We have made it to Christmas yippee! Christmas this year was so much fun. WE had our big Christmas Eve party with everyone at our house. We ate yummy food, read a story, said what we could give to Jesus this year, and sang songs! It was so nice to have a house full of friends that feel like family. Then after the party we all sat around the Christmas tree and opened our Christmas p.j.'s. Grandma Jean made them for us this year and we all loved them. This is a tradition that I grew up with and we have all carried it on. Thank you mom for doing them this year. It meant more to us to have them made by you!

Here are some pictures of Christmas morning. The kids had so much fun and so did Josh and I. I've noticed as they get older the anticipation of it gets to be more fun for me. I do have to say as well that as they get older it has been really neat to listen to them as they have come to understand what Christmas is all about. I think Ella gets it and I think Jonah knows who Joseph and Mary are. Will just copies what Jonah says. I love this opportunity to be a mom and teach my kids about Christ and His life here on this earth. What a blessing it is to have the scriptures to teach us and then let us teach them.





Jonah asked for a really really really big dinosaur and Santa actually found one and brought it. PHEW WW!

3 comments:

rachel said...

I am getting excited for what comes next. drum roll please!

Lexie said...

Way to go catching up. Your Christmas looks so fun, way to go Santa on the big dinosaur (wink, wink).

With Crazy Love Jeff and Jamie said...

Nikki!!!! Those kids are so dang cute! Your little girl looks just like you did when we were kids! Glad to see you all are well! Jamie Powers Hester